• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Welcome, Newell Owners!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Okay, CaptainGizmo, you've convinced me to move this discussion to a new thread called "Tell us about your Newell".
I'm hoping that we'll get a bunch of Newell owners to contribute pictures and discussions about their Newells. I've also copied a couple of my posts over there on the new thread.

Beautiful Coach. We have a 2015 (#1517) and it is going thru a complete re-model. Even though we are the third owner, Newell's 24/7 support has been outstanding when we needed it.

Enjoy
Congratulations, Kmeinke! Newell's support really is amazing. What all are you having done to your coach, and when do you expect to get it back? (You also may want to share this or post your response over on the thread I just started - "Tell us about your Newell". I'm looking forward to seeing pictures when you get it back!

When we bought the coach it was near perfect but a little dated. It was a bunk model. We are having the bunks removed and replaced with additional kitchen / butler pantry area with lots of additional counter space and more storage, including a new wine refrigerator

The original floors (from to back ) were bamboo, then tile with carpet in the bedroom. We are replacing it will all tile (24" x 42") throughout the coach.

Picking it up on June 22nd.

Will post pics once we get it

Congratulations @kmeinke! I can't imagine how excited ya'll must be. 19 more days! And welcome to RVF. We look forward to seeing your photos! Happy Travels!

Sounds fantastic, @kmeinke ! Great idea to replace the bunks with counter, pantry and storage - you'll be able to do a LOT with that much space. Really looking forward to the pics. I'm sure you're counting down the hours.

Sounds fantastic, @kmeinke ! Great idea to replace the bunks with counter, pantry and storage - you'll be able to do a LOT with that much space. Really looking forward to the pics. I'm sure you're counting down the hours.
Where are those pictures, @kmeinke ??!! Let me suggest (to you and all Newell Owners), you post on the RVF thread "Where were you with your NEWELL today?" in the Newell Forum. Show us your new coach and where you are!!!!

Still waiting on those beautiful pictures

Gorgeous Newell here in Grapevine, now if only they'll come outside for interrogation and wrangling them here.

Still waiting for someone to post a video of a Newell with the slides in. Would like to see how it compares to the inside of my Newmar.

Gorgeous Newell here in Grapevine, now if only they'll come outside for interrogation and wrangling them here.
It’s the new owner of a 2016, and they’ve been busy doing some network configuration with my Electronics Engineer.

Latest resources

Back