Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I'm very excited to share this experience with my Newmar family. Great to see you here and I welcome any suggestions as I continue to build out this site.

This is exciting, thank you Neal for taking the time[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your effort, Neal. I believe this site will be a terrific asset to the entire RV community and the dedicated brand and subject forums will do the same for those with specific interests.

We are still finding our way around the site and haven't yet found where we can offer our financial support to this endeavor. We'll find it soon, I'm sure. Or, you can point us to it. Hint...hint!

TJ

Thanks for your effort, Neal. I believe this site will be a terrific asset to the entire RV community and the dedicated brand and subject forums will do the same for those with specific interests.

We are still finding our way around the site and haven't yet found where we can offer our financial support to this endeavor. We'll find it soon, I'm sure. Or, you can point us to it. Hint...hint!

TJ

Thanks TJ! By the way all you can select the text in a post and it will show a popup option to quote. As to financial support you can click your name on the top right of the toolbar and that will show an Account Upgrades area. I greatly appreciate your support but the real value is that it adds some great functionality to the forum as listed in the welcome email as well as the account upgrade. Here is the link:

https://rvforums.com/account/upgrades

And thank you again! I'm just happy to have you here partaking in this new endeavor.

By the way all you can select the text in a post and it will show a popup option to quote.
Took this old dinosaur a few tries to finally figure this out, but I think I've got it. The "Insert Quote" button made all the difference! :mad:

TJ

Neal-Thanks for you time and effort in starting this site!

This is so much better than the “other” site. Much better UI design and navigation. I like it. Thanks Neal for your efforts.

Thank you all and glad you're here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back