• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Well we are back to owning a Newmar

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Very nice (as u know there will be issue to keep you busy), welcome back to Newmar family. Enjoy the ride home😜

After some very frustrating motorhome shopping we actually drove 2,000 miles to Kentucky to pick up our 2025 London Aire 4595 on a Freight Liner SL 605. As I write this we are overnighting in a KOA in beautiful Arkansas. My wife and two dogs loaded into our Jeep Wrangler with a U-Haul in tow
The people at Campers Inn Kentucky took great care in getting it ready for us,

View attachment 25446
Following your saga over the years (at least it seems like years) has been fascinating to say the least. We sincerely hope your new London Aire turns out to be the best coach ever for you. How much traveling do you plan on doing in your beauty if I may ask?

Lord, with all the twists and turns, I was half-expecting you to end up in a tent! But congrats on finally driving off in style. :)

So, This isn't the "End of the Story".......
It is, "A New Chapter Begins"!

Enjoy your new Coach!

And I'm sure you will keep us posted, as many look forward to reading of your adventures!

After some very frustrating motorhome shopping we actually drove 2,000 miles to Kentucky to pick up our 2025 London Aire 4595 on a Freight Liner SL 605. As I write this we are overnighting in a KOA in beautiful Arkansas. My wife and two dogs loaded into our Jeep Wrangler with a U-Haul in tow

View attachment 25446
Beautiful! Let’s see some interior pix…we may have to switch to Newmar! 😅😅

View attachment 25446
I am sending this picture to Santa.:ROFLMAO:

Beautiful! Let’s see some interior pix…we may have to switch to Newmar! 😅😅
IMG_4160.jpeg

Whew, I checked, all the ceiling lights are working. Could have been a bad outcome!

The first thing I noticed was the wine cooler.

Latest resources

Back