Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What are your 2020 Travel Desires?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
WOW! That's awesome! We have a huge Basque community here where I live! My profile doesn't say, but I live in Gardnerville, NV. :)
Yes, we are familiar with both Gardnerville and with the Basque community in Nevada. My sister lived in Minden for years before she passed away in 2015. I have distant relatives in both Winnemucca and Elko. The Basques are very social and enjoy getting together to celebrate their culture.

TJ

Yes, we are familiar with both Gardnerville and with the Basque community in Nevada. My sister lived in Minden for years before she passed away in 2015. I have distant relatives in Both Winnemucca and Elko. The Basques are very social and enjoy getting together to celebrate their culture.

TJ

We have a wonderful Basque restaurant here in town that I love to take people to when they visit. It's always such an wonderful experience.

We have a wonderful Basque restaurant here in town that I love to take people to when they visit. It's always such an wonderful experience.
J.T. Basque? Been there! Great food. As for the beret (Txapela in Euskara, the Basque language), I have several and wear them daily in the winter. They are a bit warm (being made of felted wool) for summer.

TJ

Last edited:
J.T. Basque? Been there! As for the beret (Txapela in Euskara, the Basque language), I have several and wear them daily in the winter. They are a bit warm (being made of felted wool) for summer.

TJ

YES! I love JT Basque! :)

Latest resources

Back