• Commercial/Vendors welcome

What does this switch do?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
If it's OFF do the awnings work? Is it a master on/off or awnings like I have in mine?

I dont want to lead you astray here, so i am going to tap out and ask @Rich W. to have a look. He’s pretty good at solving these mysteries.
All my guesses have been used up. I’d pull the switch out, confirm power and determine whether 12v or 120v, then with it on start pulling fuses or turning off breakers and see what kills it. Or if all else fails, refer to the manual, but thats a last resort for me. Maybe its the “salesman switch”?

Do any exterior lights come on such as a door light or patio side light?

All my guesses have been used up. I’d pull the switch out, confirm power and determine whether 12v or 120v, then with it on start pulling fuses or turning off breakers and see what kills it. Or if all else fails, refer to the manual, but thats a last resort for me. Maybe its the “salesman switch”?
Good idea. Thanks

If you have a Winegard + it could be power for the optional gateway. I have a random switch like that on my 2022 F. R. Wildcat 5th wheel.

I know it's older but didn't see much for a confirmed answer so I'll chime in. Our '22 that switch turns on the led strip that is tucked above the slide. Just an ambient blue strip light is all it runs... (for now)

Shame on those folks that install switches and DO NOT label them.

Bob

Latest resources

Back