• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What gauge shotgun is best suited for flies

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm with Neal on this one - the electric racket is the way to go!! Not only does it nail the suckers, but I get a tremendous thrill out of the process. There is nothing like that satisfying "CRACK" when you get one. It becomes a competition between them and me. Yes, the rechargeable fly zapper racket - was the most rewarding purchase of my life.

I'm with Neal on this one - the electric racket is the way to go!! Not only does it nail the suckers, but I get a tremendous thrill out of the process. There is nothing like that satisfying "CRACK" when you get one. It becomes a competition between them and me. Yes, the rechargeable fly zapper racket - was the most rewarding purchase of my life.
We have three of those things. his, hers and guest. Beats trying to find it after someone else was hunting. I'm with Neal also. Sometimes you have to catch 'em at an angle. Some knats are so small, they pass right through the mesh.

Salt guns work great!

Of course my DW would not agree....something about salt all over the couch....never mind.
Yep, bug-a-salt. Especially the new model that doesn't require you to release the safety each time. That extra second saved can make all the difference when in the heat of battle!

Yep, bug-a-salt. Especially the new model that doesn't require you to release the safety each time. That extra second saved can make all the difference when in the heat of battle!
I agree with bug-a-salt. It’s more like you against the fly. At least the fly has a glimmer of hope. 😳😆

Latest resources

Back