Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What is it that makes you happy RVing?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I thought sure when I posted the reply to Neil about the "compass" someone would have asked about the picture of the floor. No one asked. The lines in the floor are where the copper tubing was installed. It was sandwiched with more plywood.
1685418880334.png

Rollin Ollen, you are correct. Can be 55 in the rig and if the floor is warm, one can be warm in a birthday suit.

The true question for this topic is, if we are talking about material things we can touch and feel or, the inert things? New friends, safe uneventful trips, and fun?

I thought sure when I posted the reply to Neil about the "compass" someone would have asked about the picture of the floor. No one asked. The lines in the floor are where the copper tubing was installed. It was sandwiched with more plywood.
View attachment 18913

Rollin Ollen, you are correct. Can be 55 in the rig and if the floor is warm, one can be warm in a birthday suit.

The true question for this topic is, if we are talking about material things we can touch and feel or, the inert things? New friends, safe uneventful trips, and fun?
I think the obvious is "both". The very thing that gives us this means of happiness is material. My motorhome, your Barth others RVs tents what ever means for folks to "get away from it all", Or on our case "get us to it all.

Darrell

I think the obvious is "both". The very thing that gives us this means of happiness is material. My motorhome, your Barth others RVs tents what ever means for folks to "get away from it all", Or on our case "get us to it all.

Darrell
I'm one of those that believes we are in a matrix! That means both are one of the same!!!

Had to write this. This is a nice topic with good FUN comments. Recently Neil sent me some cool stuff. One of the cool trick cups.
IMG_9623[1].jpg
The cup leaks on unsuspecting users. I thought the air conditioner was leaking in the coach. I found out after a diligent search the cup was the culprit.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear this. I wasn't aware the tumbler leaked. I can get you a new one on the way.

You do NOT need to send another cup. It was quite comical trying to find the leak. The joy of camping.
Cheers to you Neil!

I like having Wi-Fi access. Especially to RVFroums.com! The owner Neil is present to banter or chat with and consult. Thank you for creating this community Neil.
I have loads of other camping comforts that make me happy. I do not want to hog the conversation.

Cheers for RVForums.com

When I was a kid we went camping in my family's TT a lot. I remember riding bikes around the campsite, playing at the playground, and getting ice cream at the store. We had campfires every night, cooking hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire, and just the communal bonding everyone gets around it. I remember walking around the site in the evening and looking at the warm and comforting glow of the lights and fires from the other sites. There's a certain ambiance you get from camping in an RV or TT that I can't really find in many other places.

On top of that, there's probably the 5-year-old in all of us that gets an unapologetic joy out of driving around a big vroom-vroom rig that we're the kings/queens of. The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

Latest resources

Back