Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What kind of stickers do we want for RVForums.com swag?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I like the cling on idea better than a "sticker". I have some decals the previous owner put on the coach and now they look horrible and will be a pain to remove. A cling on window sticker would just peel right off when it's at the end of it's life. Just my $.02. Keep the change! ;)

I like the cling on idea better than a "sticker". I have some decals the previous owner put on the coach and now they look horrible and will be a pain to remove. A cling on window sticker would just peel right off when it's at the end of it's life. Just my $.02. Keep the change! ;)

In the back of the green envelope of your SWAG package are cling-on stickers.

If the rig wasn't fiberglass, I'd say go for magnets. By far my favorite swag was the can keeper/koozie thing. I use that all the time. I've never been much for stickers personally as I don't enjoy the experience of removing them after they start to fade, crack, peel or look like trash. I do like the window clings and I rock those things on both my driver and passenger windows as well as my windshield. If there was a "Comfort Drive" style windshield cling banner, I'd rock that too.

Ultimately @Neal I think you out to just start offering to wrap each member's unit ...I mean, RV.

I've also taken to leaving one of the little flyers in each electrical box when I unhook. So if anyone joined because they found one of those, that was probably me!

Post above yours was a spammer. Removed.

Latest resources

Back