• Commercial/Vendors welcome

What MODS do you want to do in 2020?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I would love to install a Sanicon Turbo 500s this year. Same with Under Glow Boogey Lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opportunity has a cost. The electronics will all be done by an audio shop and the kitchen probably by Newmar as long as the costs are reasonable.
I do what I can myself but a good number have to be done by someone else. My coach is 1:15 away from my house in storage and working FT just does not have enough time in the day to really get any significant mod done. The key is finding good qualified people who really know what they are doing.

Almost all my mods are from the smart people here and other Newmar owners. Whenever I read a great mod it goes on the list so thank you to all that have given great ideas.

I'm pretty well caught up. I always have little things to do, that I find as we camp. I just bought a set of new plastic mud flaps to lengthen the ones behind the tag (cleaner look). I also want to install a cord reel in the passenger side engine bay, near the taillights, that plugs into the engine block heater outlet. Adjust the cord length so I can grab it from under the edge of the coach and have power in the campsite when needed. It would also be switched, by the engine block switch up front.

I'm having AGS installed for our big mod for 2020. I can't believe that the previous owner paid $1000 for a hammock and did outfit it with AGS.

Latest resources

Back