Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

What's Happening at Deer Springs RV Park?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
also following @deer_springs - gives me a reason to look at Twitter….
I've been a member of Twitter for several years, but it went a direction that was not to my liking, and I left. But now, I'm hoping that maybe some changes are coming, and that Twitter will again become a service that people like me will want to use.

We use FB, but I hate it. That and the little weasel that runs it. But they're the big dog on the block, and whether I like it or not, it's an important part of our business.

Last edited:
I've been a member of Twitter for several years, but it went a direction that was not to my liking, and I left. But now, I'm hoping that maybe some changes are coming, and that Twitter will again become a service that people like me will want to use.

We use FB, but I hate it. That and the little weasel that runs it. But they're the big dog on the block, and weather I like it or not, it's an important part of our business.
gotta advertise where people are looking. Facebook though. I call it ”that place I go when I want to be disappointed in people I care about”. So I don’t spend much time there.

gotta advertise where people are looking.
Do you know of somewhere that I've missed? Always looking to expand when possible.

Do you know of somewhere that I've missed? Always looking to expand when possible.
No, I was just thinking thats a good reason to have a FB page. Even if you have to hold your nose a bit.

We've widened Site #7 by about 15' added about 15 tons of crusher run, and lengthened the exit to accommodate the extra length of a 45' motor home. To make sure it all worked, I drove our 45' rig up and leveled it out. Took a couple of pictures but it's not a very pretty day, been raining and it's overcast. Typical winter day out here in the mountains.

We've got some grass to plant, and some landscaping to do to complete it, but it'll be a very nice site when you all get here! :)

DSCN0011.JPG

DSCN0014.JPG

71.JPG

76.JPG

75.JPG

74.JPG

Jim, when does the ‘23 season begin?

Boondocking Sites!

We are adding two boondocking sites for the 2023 season. While the term "boondocking" generally refers to camping without amenities, these sites will have water, sewer, free Internet and free firewood for the length of your stay.

While both sites will have a good southern exposure, the degree of solar gathering can not be guaranteed as the foliage changes depending on the month. Your generator is welcome as long as it does not exceed 60 decibels at 50' from your camper.

Site #9 is a pull-in site, so it is suitable for motor homes (Class A, B or C) only. 5th wheels and travel trailers are not compatible with this site. Site #10 is a pull-through site that will accommodate all types and lengths of RV. Both of these sites will have a fire pit, picnic table, and beautiful short and long range views.

These sites are not currently available for online booking as they are still in the development stage, but when completed, they are expected to rent for $35.00 - $40.00 per night.

Started forming up the cement pad for Site #1. This new pad will be large enough to park a 45' motor home and have ample pad to put chairs on when watching your outdoor TV.

We're also replacing the steps (that went from the existing pad down to the picnic table) with a cement ramp. Although the pictures aren't great, he first picture shows how the ramp will connect the RV pad with the cement pad that the picnic table currently sits on.

Being able to walk around your RV, without getting off the cement pad, will make for a nice clean floor! And the ladies like that, really, they do! :)

c3.JPG
c1.JPG

Very nice...so 6 inch high PSI pour with no rebar (?) That's how I would do it but we don't have the freeze temps you might get. You have really done an awesome job with your "park" Blessings

Latest resources

Back