Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

What's Happening at Deer Springs RV Park?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You know Neal, the devil can get you for picking on me. Franklin may cut your Satlink cable, puncture your stinky slinky, and slice your water hose not to mention throwing rocks on your windshield. Where is my Voodoo doll when I need it? You'll know I found him if you feel a twinge in your back. So there...just keep laughing at me. I've got to get my Amazon order placed or I won't get it tomorrow.

Furthermore and henceforth, I ain't missing out on anything. Franklin is not getting close to my site.

My apologies folks, I'll send the shock command. Resume thread. I checked the calendar and it is my day to watch him.

While Neal is trying to get the butterfly net over TC, I’ll take this opportunity to share a couple of pictures of last night’s Brisket dinner over at Glampdaddy’s place.

Picture 1 is the cook, picture 2 is the brisket, all nicely sliced and ready to go! Jeanette made corn bread, sliced some avocados, and bought some wonderful strawberries. And later, we chased it all with some 10 year old Eagle Rare. :)

Man, life is good, yes?

The cook.JPG

The Brisket.JPG

Never fear, Jim, Marilyn got me my meds.

That is a great looking meal. Just a thought, if you can put together something for the RVF members, a good ole barbeque cook-off would be fun.

The first step is admitting you are powerless over @neals influence.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back