Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

joeythethird

RVF Newbee
Looking at a Gerogetown forest river 2007 67k miles, people selling says the chassic AC is broken, not sure what that means if vents or actual driver vent ac is out? I have no clue, any help / answers appreciated!

Model is 315DS

Good morning,
I am not finding that year, make and model in NADA. That model does show up in 2008. Sometimes models are added late in a model year or there is not enough activity to trigger the value information. Used retail for the 2008 is $35,248. These numbers assume everything is working. Not in new condition but working. Anything not in working order would factor into what selling price would be settled on.
By the way, we do financing work if needed.
Let me know if we can help.
Ken

Joey,
Always remember that when you are making an offer, start very low, and negotiate your way up if you have to. After your offer is accepted, leave the door open to adjust the price if something serious comes up during inspection. I mean some serious stuff $$$. Good luck.

Most likely the dash (chassis) AC is inoperable. Could be a variety of reasons but if you assume the worst offer a couple thousand below asking price to remedy it. As Buly said...start low (especially in this market). Blessings

I would not buy anything used without an independent inspection.

Latest resources

Back