• Commercial/Vendors welcome

What's your favorite handgun?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
How about this little beauty. A single shot Heizer pocket pistol that fires a 7.62x39mm (AK-47) round. The recoil must be incredible but the price is just $449.00. I think this gun would only appeal to a collector. It’s made in the USA and they also make one for a .223 round. You can order the .223 model without porting for just $399.00.

pak1-1.jpg

7.62 in THAT? That’s a clown gun.

7.62 has some potent recoil. No way I would cary a single shot pistol, while there are more practical options for self defense, but that’s me?

That’s not a pistol, it’s an industrial strength hole punch.

given the size of the rounds it shoots, they really should have put a wrist strap on it. You only get one shot and it’s going to be really hard to hit anything.

Neal, which S&W 9mm did your Dad give you? And you didn't like it? I'm a big S&W fan. I have a couple retired police weapons in 9mm as well as a 9mm M&P Shield as a carry weapon. My wife carries a S&W .38 featherweight hammerless revolver. The bullets weigh as much as the gun! :ROFLMAO:

I’m picking this up today. These things are hard to find right now.

View attachment 2471
Hey Ed!
Nice bull pup. Great for close quarter home defense. I have one like this in all black with a flashlight mounted on the rail.
37910-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Neal, which S&W 9mm did your Dad give you? And you didn't like it? I'm a big S&W fan. I have a couple retired police weapons in 9mm as well as a 9mm M&P Shield as a carry weapon. My wife carries a S&W .38 featherweight hammerless revolver. The bullets weigh as much as the gun! :ROFLMAO:

I'll have to find it and get back to you.

S&W Model 469

S&W Model 469
The S&W 469 is very similar in dimensions to the current M&P Shield, except in weight. The Shield is built on a polymer frame and is lighter. From my perspective, the 469 is a very nice handgun even though I'm not a big fan of 9mm. The additional weight of the 469 does tame recoil a bit more than the polymer-frame Shield in 9mm.

TJ

Latest resources

Back