RV Make
Cedar creek
RV Model
338RK
RV Length
Fulltimer
Yes
Hi,
New owner here. I’m trying to find the air filter for the propane furnace on our Cedar Creek 388RK.

Not sure about your unit...but I can tell you that after looking EVERYWHERE for mine, it was determined that there isn't a filter. Many propane furnaces do not have a (pre) filter...Just saying ? Go to your furnace and take a look at where the air comes in. That'll tell you if you have a filter or not. Good luck!

There are no filters on these furnaces. But you will have a filter on your AC unit.

There are no filters on these furnaces. But you will have a filter on your AC unit.
In our case, originally neither the furnace nor the AC unit had filters. I ordered a replacement grill/air intake for the Dometic AC unit and one that has a filter for $10 from Amazon. The original one had a latch broken and was held in place, by what else, duct tape. As to the furnace filter, I removed the return air panel located below the refrig and added my own filter which I purchased at Lowe's. One just has to figure out what size will work with their installation.

Also, the cut-to-fit filters work quite well. Ours needed a 9" x 20" which is not a standard size. Now proud to say that we have good filters on the AC system and the heating system. So is the trailer any cleaner? Probably not, but the innards of the equipment are much better protected.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back