• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where is Spring..???

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
A couple years ago, after 20+ years living in the mountains at the end of a 2 mile, owner maintained, gravel road I moved from 4100’ in the Sierras to 1135‘ in the foothills. Sold the plow. Sold the 4x4 Case 580. Sold the little wide track John Deere 350 dozer with blade extensions. I miss the forest and the views and the quiet solitude (although I get that here in farm country too), but I surely dont miss the snow.

Nice roof BTW - same as my 8/12 under all that snow.

Attachments

• 4B2F293D-3C03-45D9-BCE5-739AA2AF9189.jpeg
    4B2F293D-3C03-45D9-BCE5-739AA2AF9189.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 810B0603-CC19-43C0-966A-1B07AD011E17.jpeg
    810B0603-CC19-43C0-966A-1B07AD011E17.jpeg
    761.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Hi Rick: Wow that was one heck of a view of the mountains. Yeah sooner or later the land and the weather is going to catch up to me. We are sort of looking at RV lots in Florida for maybe a month or two get away. Just need the time to get down there and check them out.

HH

Wow, a beautiful view Rick. I can not imagine the work in the winter months. I know you do not miss the work.

Well it 4/27/22 and I am finishing up getting the coach ready for this week end camping sojourn. Checked the fluids in my 4 house batteries, a ok. My two engine batteries are sealed. That's a relief because they are stuck far back from the storage bay opening.

Oh and by the way it is a balmy 39 degrees and snow furring all day. Going down to 29 degrees tonight, I left the heat on in the coach just in case.

HH

Beautiful!

Latest resources

Back