Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Where is your next stop after release from quarantine?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just booked a spot in Morro Bay, Ca. for the middle of May just to get the coach and us out for a few days. Hopefully the park will be allowed to reopen then. Having Rv parks close makes little sense to us as so many other types of facilities are allowed to stay open.
We really hope to be able to take our planned trip to Montana late August and from there over to Washington and back down the Pacific Coast to the Bay Area.....really hope??

On my way to Montana now...just a few more days and I'll be out of this Arizona heat!
Be aware, once you arrive your required to quarantine for 14 days. Shopping of any kind is prohibited, including groceries.

We are waiting for that crap to stop before we go.

Be aware, once you arrive your required to quarantine for 14 days. Shopping of any kind is prohibited, including groceries.

We are waiting for that crap to stop before we go.
Thanks, I saw that. I'm stocked and ready to be one with my site. Lol. ?

For those of you planning to travel to or within CA. FYI.

The RV industry has come together like never before - the RV Industry Association (RVIA), National RV Dealers Association (RVDA), the California RV Dealers Association (CalRVDA), CampCalNOW's RV Park and Campground Alliance, Visit California, CalTravel, the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC), Kampgrounds of America (KOA), and Hytropy Disaster Management - and now WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Currently, according to the California Pandemic Roadmap, California RV parks and campgrounds are not slated to reopen until Phase 3, along with "high-risk" environments such as hair and nail salons, gyms and movie theaters. We need your help to advocate for earlier reopening of RV parks and campgrounds in Phase 2 along with low-risk places that can promote social distancing.

Tell your state and local government officials in California to safely open our RV parks and campgrounds in California! Whether you are an RVer, work at an RV dealership, or someone in your family works for an RV manufacturer, we need YOU to lend your voice. Governor Newsom intends to announce phase 2 this Friday so please ACT NOW!

How is this being enforced or is it on good faith?

Attached is the Executive Order issued in Montana dated March 30, 2020 which became effective April 10th. Based on my experience, it is completely based on the honor system. However, I should add that I've been quarantining, so I don't actually know what would happen if I went to the grocery store and someone saw my Florida tags and what could/would subsequently occur.

Attachments

• Quarantine for Travelers.pdf
    254.9 KB · Views: 7

Latest resources

Back