Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Where should quickly sell our Coleman travel trailer?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Shimmy

RVF Newbee
We have a 2018 Coleman Lantern 262BH travel trailer that has served us well and made many memories and is looking for a new home. We are currently located in Huntsville, Alabama on our way down to South Florida. We need to sell quickly, and we are willing to sell anywhere we are - Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, or Florida.

Any suggestions for the best place to sell along the way?

Attachments

• PXL_20230811_232253039~2.jpg
    PXL_20230811_232253039~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Not sure about the markets you'll be traveling through but Facebook Marketplace seems to be the place to sell anything these days.

Not sure about the markets you'll be traveling through but Facebook Marketplace seems to be the place to sell anything these days.
I'm finding FB very spammy. I wish there was a place to find private buyers easily offline :)

We have a 2018 Coleman Lantern 262BH travel trailer that has served us well and made many memories and is looking for a new home. We are currently located in Huntsville, Alabama on our way down to South Florida. We need to sell quickly, and we are willing to sell anywhere we are - Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, or Florida.

Any suggestions for the best place to sell along the way?
I don't know of any place to "quickly" sell your rv unless you're willing to give it away. I recently saw where dealers are dumping new trailers at auctions just to get rid of them. I wish you luck finding a buyer quickly.

Here is a sample of auction RVs. There are some new to newish units on the list. If your unit is in exceptional condition you might try private ads. If average, you might try auction route but you will take a $$ hit.

Looking at the dealer auction, prices are even higher than on the street from what I've seen. Keep in mind that dealers arrange financing, so their buyers are typically set up on payments for a higher sale price.

Latest resources

Back