Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your Marathon Coach today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Prevost Service Center
Mira Loma, CA
They have 50 amp hookups and great techs.
Verizon terrible. AT&T good

1669840156409.jpeg

Everything okay?

Just an annual service and a couple of recall items. Thank you for asking.

I have been traveling through AZ with stops in Phoenix, Tucson and now Gila Bend, AZ. Currently at Sonoran Desert RV Park. Wow what a great place especially if you have a dog. Multiple dog parks, dog wash and we are in the dog suite spot. Nice outdoor patio, with a dog run picnic table grill and gas fire pit. Now Gila Bend is remote but trails everywhere to walk, jeep or use an ATV. About 35-45 from Phoenix. Highly recommend this place if you don’t mind remote.

C988B5B1-7199-4045-A2F8-A9D3ABCB27E4.jpeg
30EA8B1A-9612-46B9-9A2C-71D5FDDECAE7.jpeg
3FA4B435-3B97-4F60-940F-0F074168A027.jpeg
1676410489876.jpeg

I am reading the park brochure. Something written in it makes me wonder if @Neal is near by and just not disclosing it. What say you @Neal?

1676413296056.jpeg

Awesome @sheridany - looks like a great location. Hope you can enjoy some "sound of freedom" :)

Hope it doesn’t bother the Pickle Ball tournament 🙄😁

Clark county shooting center Las Vegas, NV. These are full hook up rv spots at a gun range that sits above Las Vegas that is a great overnight stop driving north or south on the I 15. There are no amenities except for a bathroom at the shotgun center when it is open. internet works well up here and the the access road is gated that requires a gate code and a manned booth that you have get past to get to the rv spots so it’s very safe. The view of the strip at night is quite spectacular.

1682256248971.jpeg

Latest resources

Back