• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWELL today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Wow guys! Beautiful coaches and beautiful scenery!

When posting pics please use the option to insert them into your post and use the FULL SIZE (not thumbnail) option to show off the beauty. I will edit the above posts to fix this for CG.

Allllrrrrright, CaptainGizmo!!!
Thanks for jumping on the wagon, Steve, on "where were you with your Newell today". And as you noted, "today" is a very flexible term, especially if (a) you're retired, and (b) you're travelling 10 hours a day - OMG!!! 10 hours is normally 3 days driving for me, plus the stops in between are normally 2 night stops. So your 20 hours of driving in 2 days would take me 2 weeks! I'm impressed . . . . but not gonna change - slow and easy is my motto.

Great photos, too. I love the night pictures you take of #1524. I've seen others you've done, too, and I can never get mine to look that nice at night. I'll have to sign up for those special "CaptainGizmo night-time photog" classes I hear you're offering.

We love Blackwell RV Park in Coeur d’Alene, located right on the water, and so close to the very cool town of Coeur d'Alene. I do hope it's more than an over-nighter for you. We haven't yet been to Ambassador RV Park in Caldwell ID, but it's also been recommended to me by several folks; it's on the "future" list.

Again, thanks for showing us where 1524 was "today", and let's get some more of you Newell owners out there to tell us "where you were with your Newell today (or thereabouts!)".

My best to all, Ed

@pamcameron44 -​

Where were you with your Newell today? (And note, in my "retired" vocabulary, "today" is a very expansive term!!!) We'd love to know, and we'd love to see some pictures of 566!
Safe travels, Ed

When posting pics please use the option to insert them into your post and use the FULL SIZE (not thumbnail) option to show off the beauty. I will edit the above posts to fix this for CG.
Thanks Neal. On the mobile browser, that setting is hidden under the “Insert” button AFTER an image is already “Attached”.

When the image posted, I saw the thumbnails, but assumed they’d translate into full size once posted. Normally, on the desktop, I just drag and drop, or paste images.

Now we know. Thanks.

travelling 10 hours a day - OMG!!! 10 hours is normally 3 days driving for me, plus the stops in between are normally 2 night stops. So your 20 hours of driving in 2 days would take me 2 weeks! I'm impressed . . . . but not gonna change - slow and easy is my motto.
Yes Ed, 10 hours is a push, and mistakes can be made once you’re fatigued. We had CDA as a goal, however, with a VERY short window before they closed. Then we press on to Polson to close them out as well.

Normally, I shoot for 350 mile days. Of course, there are other friends who “remind” me of their 1100 mile records. Whatever. LOL

How long are you getting to spend in CDA? Looks like you got one of those riverside sites! I've always tried to get in there, but they were always booked. Walk down to Cedars Floating Restaurant down at the end of the road! Excellent food and beautiful views right on the lake.

How long are you going to be in Polson - when do they close? (I live the length of that drive much better!) Be sure and post some pics of your stay there. Travel safe.

How long are you getting to spend in CDA? Looks like you got one of those riverside sites! I've always tried to get in there, but they were always booked. Walk down to Cedars Floating Restaurant down at the end of the road! Excellent food and beautiful views right on the lake.

How long are you going to be in Polson - when do they close? (I live the length of that drive much better!) Be sure and post some pics of your stay there. Travel safe.
We’ve got only 4 days here before they lock it up. Polson closes on the 15th, so we’ll dress up out site for the winter.

Coach 1551@ Gulf Waters Beachfront RV Resort @ Port Aransas TX!! We are long way from Alberta!

6A14F1C9-41B8-47BC-A9DF-70E77DCEF37F.jpeg
F52A88EB-0FF2-4F82-A3E0-760FAC4C763B.jpeg

Welcome, glad you joined and love the pics! Keep them coming!

Latest resources

Back