• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Newberry /I26 Koa Journey. Overnighter on our way to our destination, Hilton Head National tomorrow. View attachment 23105

T-Mobile home. 46 down 20 up.
Where were you guys coming from to go to Hilton Head? We want to go there next month and like the way this stop over looks.

We started in Nashville, over nighted in Dumplin Valley Farm in Kodak, TN then stayed at Newberry/I26 KOA. All nice stops and very friendly hosts.

I26 is under major construction and the road is terrible. I’m heading to Gaffney tomorrow and looking for an alternative. Even if it takes me longer.

Freightliner Service Center in Gaffney

TMobile Home. 119 down 50 up.

Plan on taking Neal’s recommendation and have breakfast at Strawberry Hill tomorrow morning. I noticed they are open tonight for Ice Cream as well until 6. Might have to take a country drive later to check it out. 😋

1711048945419.png

Loralei Inn. Harvest host. Canton NC.

A little tricky the last 1/2 mile. Single lane road, but no one driving it. Beautiful location.
The chef at the inn is cooking us dinner tonight.

TMobile home. 7 down 2 up.
IMG_1240.jpeg

We just got to Argyle, TX and we are staying at Lantana RV Park. Relatively new place and very few spaces left. Concrete pads, good water pressure and a dog run for your furry friends. No picnic tables and gravel between site.

IMG_1228.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_5391.jpeg
Moss Landing KOA just a short jaunt from home to get the DS ready for our cross country trip next month. If you’ve never visited this part of the country you are really missing out on a magnificent area.
IMG_5386.jpeg
IMG_5383.jpeg

Raccoon Mtn Campground and Caverns
Tight sites, tight roads, but doable, good wifi, cell, cable and satellite from our site, gonna hang here a couples days for cave visit and a couple good BBQ joints in Chattanooga, 5 miles away
20240323_125456.jpg

We just got to Winona, TX at Stillwater RV park. Lots of site, all concrete too. Had a bogo tonight on burgers for dinner mmmmmm.

Attachments

• IMG_1241.jpeg
    IMG_1241.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1239.jpeg
    IMG_1239.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1243.jpeg
    IMG_1243.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 45
Just got to Vicksburg, MS on our way to Hilton Head. We started in Argyle, TX. Taking our time since we don’t need to be there until Sunday. Conveniently located right off I20. Has pull through concrete sites but you will need to disconnect your toad if your rig is 40 feet or longer.

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpeg
    IMG_1257.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 10

Latest resources

Back