Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
IMG_1910.jpeg

Somewhere between the C states or sea states depending on you point of reference - between California and Connecticut.😎

Many coaches are clean, but are they AbdRahim clean?😂

Shines like a Essex.😂😂😂

Hope the folks at Nappanee appreciate my advertising. Some people mistake this fir a high end coach. Well I guess among SOB’s (some other brands) it is, but the is near the bottom of the heap for Newmar. Yet it getsso many compliments. Shouldn’t that be worth a discount on something.

Just left the Service Center last week and my 2025 list is already starting. This coach will be known as the perfect Newmar.🥸😎
IMG_1909.jpeg

Last edited:
Yellowstone Trail RV Park. Pinedale WY

Last night of our one night stays. We reach our destination tomorrow.

T-Mobile home. 108 down 77 up.
IMG_1708.jpeg

Polson Motorcoach Resort Polson Montana, overlooking Flathead Lake. There’s a King Aire, Essex, Mountain Aire and Ventana below us and another Essex and London Aire above. Newmar is certainly well represented here.
This visit brings back fond memories of a couple of years ago when we met here with @TJ&LadyDi and @ARD. Good memories for sure. If you travel thru northwest Montana I highly recommend a stay at this beautiful rv resort.
IMG_1232.jpeg

Last edited:
Idaho Sky RV Park. Rexburg ID.

After 1800 miles over 6 days we finally made it to our destination in Eastern Idaho. We plan to stay in this general area June 1 - mid October (except for a return home for 6 weeks during mid July-August to welcome our second grandchild). This is a new RV park, close to where we need to be for a week.

TMobile home 227 down, 16 up

IMG_1711.jpeg
IMG_1710.jpeg

It’s not quite Deer Springs but this view is pretty hard to beat. McCall Rv Resort, McCall Idaho. Very close to beautiful McCall and right on the North Fork Payette River.
IMG_1254.jpeg
IMG_1253.jpeg

I want to see some fish! Cast away...

VERY nice.... I could sit there all day... I could use the relaxation.
Yep, we are heading home from a long trip, and have a couple of days here before the final push home through a heat wave!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back