• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We're at Devils Elbow Campground on the Couer d'Alene River in the Idaho Panhandle National Forest. 100ft paved pull thru. Without StarLink, we would be totally off
20240902_092004.jpg
20240902_091854.jpg
the grid. Our site is so level I forgot to put the levelers down yesterday.

Staying at a small park in NC for 3 weeks. Deer Springs if any of you have heard about it. 😁 Just got set up and who shows up but ARD! Level sites, great company and wonderful owners!

Attachments

• 20240903_091727.jpg
    20240903_091727.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
  • 20240903_091858.jpg
    20240903_091858.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
I finally made it to Deer Springs RV Park and what a welcome! I already felt like I knew Jim and Trish from the forum. They are even better in person. It is absolutely lovely here.

Bonnie and Jim hospitable as ever shared their dinner with me and oh wait fellow RVers have you ever had banana pudding moonshine? @lostinfla broke out a jar. Soooo good.

Relaxing by the fountain at my site, I may take a little nap. It’s so peaceful. Happy travels all.
IMG_3436.jpeg
IMG_3439.jpeg
IMG_3441.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3439.jpeg
    IMG_3439.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3441.jpeg
    IMG_3441.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 21
Our group relocated today from Albuquerque, NM to Mancos, CO to continue our 7 day New Mexico State Rally Tour. There are 15 Newmar coaches and 28 attendees on this tour. We are currently in Mancos, CO at the Riverwood RV Resort.

i-nJXmFFK-XL.jpg

i-2zq5rRM-XL.jpg

Our group relocated today from Albuquerque, NM to Mancos, CO to continue our 7 day New Mexico State Rally Tour. There are 15 Newmar coaches and 28 attendees on this tour. We are currently in Mancos, CO at the Riverwood RV Resort.

i-nJXmFFK-XL.jpg

i-2zq5rRM-XL.jpg
We were there two weeks ago. Are they still overlaying the highway?

Westbound US-160 to Riverwood RV Resort was fine. They were lane striping today... (y)

Bonnie and Jim hospitable as ever shared their dinner with me and oh wait fellow RVers have you ever had banana pudding moonshine? @lostinfla broke out a jar. Soooo good.
Actually have a jar of that in our fridge 😊 along with other flavors like butterscotch, chocolate milk, chocolate raspberry, blackberry, punch, straight corn, straight rye, etc etc.

Actually have a jar of that in our fridge 😊 along with other flavors like butterscotch, chocolate milk, chocolate raspberry, blackberry, punch, straight corn, straight rye, etc etc.
And your current location is….….🤣

And your current location is….….🤣
Currently in Ohio at River Trail Crossing Campground near Mohican State Park.

Be here until end of Sept when we start heading south.

There is a site next to us large enough for your LA :)

Overnight at at a nice spot overlooking the Williamson River about 20 miles north of Klamath Falls Oregon. Waterwheel Rv Resort. Small, clean and quiet made it a good overnight stay on the way to Bend.
IMG_5822.jpeg
IMG_3224.jpeg

Latest resources

Back