• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Nearing the end of a two-month stay at Longhorn RV Resort in Neiderwald, TX. Coach repairs, doctor appointments, move from Austin finalized (whew!) and one of those nasty cataracts removed. Life is good!
IMG_3261.JPG
IMG_3246.JPG

Enjoying the view at Las Cruces KOA
Good OTA and WiFi

20210831_121129.jpg

Nearing the end of a two-month stay at Longhorn RV Resort in Neiderwald, TX. Coach repairs, doctor appointments, move from Austin finalized (whew!) and one of those nasty cataracts removed. Life is good!
View attachment 8622View attachment 8619
Looks like we left just in time. This fella met his demise just behind where our coach had been. Well, that was not so bad compared to the DEF head issue.
1630460883654.png

Just pulled into Tripple Creek in Newport TN. No cable, no OTA, fair Verizon signal. Time to unplug a bit and enjoy God's creation. Irma's loving the Creek!
20210906_140611.jpg
20210906_132451.jpg
20210906_132541.jpg

Just a day trip to Avila Beach (Central Coast CA) for Labor Day. Had to arrive by 9:00 am to get a parking spot. Overlooking the "DOG" beach. Nice day with plenty a "people watching" . Parking behind a family pulling a "Cricket" behind a Tesla. Blessings to ALL.

IMG_0577.JPG
IMG_0579.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a day trip to Avila Beach (Central Coast CA) for Labor Day. Had to arrive by 9:00 am to get a parking spot. Overlooking the "DOG" beach. Nice day with plenty a "people watching" . Parking behind a family pulling a "Cricket" behind a Tesla. Blessings to ALL.

View attachment 8732View attachment 8733
Have you checked out the new park overlooking Avila & the port? It just opened.

We have reservations there in November.

We're booked for October...views are great (based upon their pictures and from my personal experience as I used to play on that hill) ... prices, not so much ? I'll let you know how it was prior to your trip. My grandpa had the first trailer in the "old" trailer park right above fisherman's beach. So we spent many summer days in that area. In fact, we watched as they brought in the reactor cores for Diablo on the pier they constructed for just that purpose. Those were the days...we had the entire beach to ourselves. Times have changed, as Avila is now a very busy place.

Deer Springs RV Park in Franklin, NC. Boy is this ever a great place and we all watched it being built on this forum.

FLSteve (y) (y) (y)

IMG_4712.jpg
IMG_4744.jpg

I didn't realize that they raised a portion of the roof on the DS (maybe all new ones?). Is that to keep the ceiling high where the step up is in the aft?

Latest resources

Back