• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your TIFFIN today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Short weekend a couple hours away at Elk Ridge Campground on Chinook Pass in Washington State. Traded the Gladiator Rubicon in on a Rubicon Unlimited.
20230623_162710.jpg

Attachments

• 20230624_153320.jpg
    20230624_153320.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
Nice Jeep Rubicon....... Jeeps really tow beautifully behind a motor home. MY Sahara Unlimited is my 4th Jeep.

HH

Nice Jeep Rubicon....... Jeeps really tow beautifully behind a motor home. MY Sahara Unlimited is my 4th Jeep.

HH
Thank you. This is my fourth Jeep as well. I've dragged every one of them behind a motorhome! I liked the Gladiator, but it was just a little long for where I take them.

Back at Elk Ridge for a week at the PNW4WDA Trail Jamboree. Jeeps everywhere. Old and new.
20230704_180515.jpg

20230704_180412.jpg

Staying at the Crested Butte RV Resort for the wildflower festival. This is our third year. The “resort” isn’t much to talk about, but it is very close to town and the showers are very clean. Electric and water only, no dump station. Verizon and AT&T is okay except in the evenings. Definitely won’t be streaming since the towers are overloaded with all of the visitors. Wildflowers are spectacular this year due to all of the snow and wet spring.
This will probably be our last trip in this rig. Downsizing so that we can get into more state parks without planning a year in advance
IMG_3507.jpeg

Tried a new campground, Tompkins Campground in Laceyville PA. Nice camp ground but NO WI-FI service. Down by the lake 1 bar with Verizon.
We even let our friends with a Newmar Mt Aire and a Itasca Cambria camp with us.
Second pic is my Lab Shelby checking out her domain. My site was huge!!
IMG_2326.jpeg
IMG_2327.jpeg
IMG_2328.jpeg
IMG_2329.jpeg

Last edited:
Jim and Mary's RV Park just outside Missoula MT. Nice quiet park. Strong WiFi. The owners like flowers and they are everywhere.

20230714_184850.jpg

Latest resources

Back