• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
na---just need to keep the garage door seals well lubed so the RV can slip in with ease.
Maybe valid will let you lower the ride height like HWH AA.

Maybe valid will let you lower the ride height like HWH AA.
Yes, it does allow it. Almost a direct replacement to HWH-AA from what I have seen and test drove. Can't wait to spend some time with it.

My all time fav eating spot when at Newmar is the Dutch Kitchen. Well, no buffet now and cook is cooking and waiting tables. She says no workers. Same story and guess it's in Amish country too. Very sad. So much for the home cooking yum.

My all time fav eating spot when at Newmar is the Dutch Kitchen. Well, no buffet now and cook is cooking and waiting tables. She says no workers. Same story and guess it's in Amish country too. Very sad. So much for the home cooking yum.
Just what ever you do, for the love of all mankind, DO NOT ORDER THE TOMATO GRAVY & BISCUITS!!!

Just what ever you do, for the love of all mankind, DO NOT ORDER THE TOMATO GRAVY & BISCUITS!!!
Haha. Good thing I didn't.

Well, without Dutch Kitchen no FPU for me!

Haha. Good thing I didn't.

Well, without Dutch Kitchen no FPU for me!
I love biscuits and gravy. That dish almost ruined my taste buds. Tomato gravy is an acquired taste...or a complete lack of taste depending on your view point.

I had to cancel since I was held captive at Newmar waiting on wood finishing by production.

This is where I had an appt in Ft Wayne

Cummins Sales and Service
(260) 482-3691
Good thing I checked. I thought I was affected but after checking Cummins QuickServe and also calling Ft. Wayne Cummins I don't have the fuel rail recall. Glad I didn't show up looking like a fool and delaying my return home for this. Whew!

That almost scares me. Another member just took delivery of their LA and sent me a laser measured length from the tip of the mirror convex up front to the tip of the tail pipe chrome at the rear. It is EXACTLY 45' in length.
I hate to say it but 45 feet is noticeably bigger and longer and you all have the benefit of the steerable tag. On my test drives, I had to wait to go into the next lane to make a tight right turn. Pucker factor +1.

That almost scares me. Another member just took delivery of their LA and sent me a laser measured length from the tip of the mirror convex up front to the tip of the tail pipe chrome at the rear. It is EXACTLY 45' in length. This is a bit over the estimate length newmar provides by 2". Assuming they have similar tolerances on the Height, the LA is most likely 13' 6" in height. My garage is 13' 11.5", so I am getting very close to height, and only have 18" to spare in length. I sure did build it tight!
Does the LA have the ability to lower like an HWH AA equipped coach?

sorry, I just read your answer above.

I hate to say it but 45 feet is noticeably bigger and longer and you all have the benefit of the steerable tag. On my test drives, I had to wait to go into the next lane to make a tight right turn. Pucker factor +1.

Is that coming from a 43' tag axle coach, or something smaller? Based on the measurements, the DSDP has a wheelbase of 288+tag, and the LA has a wheelbase of 292+tag. I do not think I am sensitve enough to detect the 4" extra wheelbase.

Latest resources

Back