Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Seems to be missing a photo I may or may not have seen @CaptainGizmo

Chris was, indeed, a great tour guide when we were there in June as well. The comprehensive "morning tour" really does give you an appreciation for what goes into building one of these fine coaches.

TJ

Seems to be missing a photo I may or may not have seen @CaptainGizmo

Sorry, I’m confused? You serious? You’ve seen all of these? I’ll pull them if they’re dupes.

I have a nice shot of an Amish Carriage. But, sadly, you can’t take any photos in the production buildings; in respect to the Amish customs.

LMK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THE ONE YOU SENT ME VERN!

THE ONE YOU SENT ME VERN!

LOL...it dawned on me that you “may” be talking about that one. But, I didn’t really think it was relevant to the post of either the factory, nor the service center.

But, if you insist...ok.

So, I gotta say. I’m a pretty good read of character, and this man is approachable, the real deal, and absolutely genuine. Beyond my brief meeting with him, he is incredibly respected, and appreciated throughout the entire community at ALL levels! When you visit...the sense of family is palpable.

Today, I ran into Matt Miller on the street and took the opportunity to express my awe and appreciation for all that he and his father, Mahlon, have done.

Matt is the good lookin’ guy on my right...in case you didn’t know. LOL

b7d85f4be1db4f84ac8d607463d4761a.jpg

And, as promised, here is a sample of the view out our coach at the Newmar campground, that I just can’t get enough of!

e117c47c9d513b54b4f397e84bfbcea0.jpg

X2 Captain Gizmo!
We were there the week of October 14th for "CPU" on our 2020 Canyon Star and the whole facility was fabulous! "Service" is so clean, not a spec of trash, etc, anywhere to be found!
Each "tech" we spoke with was friendly, knowledgeable, & more than willing to help in any & every way!
SUE is a fabulous asset to Newmar! The "go to" lady for anything!
We did the "Factory Tour" while there, & it is something to behold. Not a wasted step by the Employees! And yes, CHRIS does a fantastic job as the tour guide!
I've never been to another RV facility, but Newmar has set the bar exceptionally high!
Additionally, in my opinion, NEWMAR owners are exceptional folks, friendly & helpful! What a great "Family"!!(y)

LOL...it dawned on me that you “may” be talking about that one. But, I didn’t really think it was relevant to the post of either the factory, nor the service center.

But, if you insist...ok.

So, I gotta say. I’m a pretty good read of character, and this man is approachable, the real deal, and absolutely genuine. Beyond my brief meeting with him, he is incredibly respected, and appreciated throughout the entire community at ALL levels! When you visit...the sense of family is palpable.

Today, I ran into Matt Miller on the street and took the opportunity to express my awe and appreciation for all that he and his father, Mahlon, have done.

Matt is the good lookin’ guy on my right...in case you didn’t know. LOL

b7d85f4be1db4f84ac8d607463d4761a.jpg

Great pic of you and Matt. This Miller family has been there so long and been a major employer in the area, they're definitely well known and respected. I think Matt's brother owns a restaurant in town.
When I was picking up my coach from the service center I went across to Martins Supermarket to top off fuel and food. I soon had several older guys around the coach all talking to each other about what they worked on, on my coach. I talked to them for like a half hour - they were all full of pride to have worked there and very critical of what they hear about QC problems they hear about - "When we worked there, if the QC guy wasn't around we still did a quality job". It was very interesting to listen and talk to them. One fella came up and was telling me how he and Mahlon figured out how to bow my coach sides out just a little to make it flow into the ground effects. I look forward to going back up there and just parking my coach at Martins to talk to these guys again.

What a neat story! This place is FULL of them, no? Love this experience!

I saw a picture that they are removing the campsites at bldg 10 (old camp newmar). Where will people park that are not there for service such as for factory tours or to see their next coach built?

Latest resources

Back