• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Cream cheese would definitely help the cinnamon roll go down a bit easier.
With enough butter, the chocking hazard of the pancake might just lessen a few notches.
Happy to help with any testing.
I think Neal and Ard need to plan a meetup at the mothership so we can do sampling of the pancakes, cinnamon rolls and other Amish crack :)

I am sure @Neal is jonesing in this very moment.

Comedy Scifi GIF by NETFLIX

Hungry man Breakfast!
1000005869.jpg

Sorry, those looked a little thin on top...here's some extra icing.
1000005873.jpg

Yummmmmmm

Sorry, those looked a little thin on top...here's some extra icing.
View attachment 25401
Lusting🫣☠️
Now I would never order a cinnamon frosted or filled donut. My thought would be yuch! However, while at the service center someone left some in the kitchen for the general population. I passed by several times. At one point as the 2 pm hour approached and there was still some left, I venture to cut off a small piece. Darn that temptation. My response was - these things are dangerously good. 😵‍💫🧑‍⚕️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm baaaaaack after a fun filled week at Spartan. And guess what's happening at Newmar.....drumroll please....They are building pickleball courts. Not sure if one or two or.... That's it. That's all I got. Anybody else here?

I'm baaaaaack after a fun filled week at Spartan. And guess what's happening at Newmar.....drumroll please....They are building pickleball courts. Not sure if one or two or.... That's it. That's all I got. Anybody else here?
Now you may never leave!

Do they have season passes?

24 PB courts at Newmar would be wonderful as it’s a life suck waiting around all day there for the coach. And working off those cinnamon rolls is a must!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back