• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Pretty smart. Winter in Hilton Head, summer at Newmar. I saw a picture on FB of a party at Casey's coach and the infamous London Aire was right next door. I see how this is shaping up. Vice President of ? at Newmar coming soon...

And it begins...

IMG_3385.jpeg

I can't think of anyone better to be in charge of that project! Congrats on the new position at Newmar!

I can't think of anyone better to be in charge of that project! Congrats on the new position at Newmar!
VP of PB!

VP of PB!
Funny, guys. I'm outta here. Headed to Deer Springs RV Park for some R&R......finally. I need to break the 4:30 am wake up cycle.

I forgot to tell you, umm, I mentioned to @Jim that you know how to drive both an excavator and a dozer. Enjoy your R&R!!

I forgot to tell you, umm, I mentioned to @Jim that you know how to drive both an excavator and a dozer. Enjoy your R&R!!
Did you also mention that she gets cranky having to wait on the Newmar techs to start their day?

Did you also mention that she gets cranky having to wait on the Newmar techs to start their day?
Yah know I'll be seeing you and Jeanette soon in Alabama so you better be nice to me. 😂

Yah know I'll be seeing you and Jeanette soon in Alabama so you better be nice to me. 😂
Hey, I'm being nice! Remember that birthday bar-hopping boat bash we discussed? Request was dutifully submitted earlier today.

Latest resources

Back