• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We are leaving in the morning after the parts store opens. Buying a new center brake light. Ours is soooo faded. Don't think we will stay for the great cinnamon roll breakfast but we will take some pictures during our pizza social hour that is starting in a few minutes.
Neal, it is sad that you refer to the mother ship as ARDs home. Granted she has spent way too much time here.

Attempts at humor aside, it is sad and I hope this is the last of the nonsense she has to endure which was a disaster from the beginning sadly. Not what buying a luxury line coach is about (or any coach for that matter). Nappanee residency is not part of the deal. Newmar better get it right this time.

Enjoy a great pizza party. 🍍

Had a great time. Met new people. And maybe, converted one couple from the "other" forum.
Neal, I made sure they got koozies. ;)
ARD has pics.

Great news. Your job is secure :)

And thank you.

Heard my good friends, Roger and Maggie are at the mother ship to get some work done as well as visiting ARD.

Just arrived at the Newmar Home World.😎
Good for you! And I just arrived at Deer Springs RV Park, and glad to be home! Long 4-day drive! Sorry that we missed each other!

I just had my week at Camp Newmar moved up from mid-November to the last week of Sept. I was a little concerned about the weather and was on the cancellation list and just received an email today with four choices for an earlier visit. So now I can relax and not worry about weather windows coming or going and just turn it in to a nice drive in the country.

Amazingly surprised to find that thanks to a cancellation I am able to get our Bay Star in mid-October to get a major boo-boo fixed. Still 🙏 for sooner but I’ll take what I was able to get thankfully.

Amazingly surprised to find that thanks to a cancellation I am able to get our Bay Star in mid-October to get a major boo-boo fixed. Still 🙏 for sooner but I’ll take what I was able to get thankfully.
Those boo-boos really weigh on you and from experience I know you can’t get them fixed too soon!

Latest resources

Back