• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm baaaaaack after a fun filled week at Spartan. And guess what's happening at Newmar.....drumroll please....They are building pickleball courts. Not sure if one or two or.... That's it. That's all I got. Anybody else here?
Did you get the run flats installed while at Spartan?

We will be there in a few weeks for that install.

Did you get the run flats installed while at Spartan?

We will be there in a few weeks for that install.
Spartan thought it would be better to wait since my tires are already 3 years old, but @NWIP just had his done a few months ago.

Spartan thought it would be better to wait since my tires are already 3 years old, but @NWIP just had his done a few months ago.
Yeah, ours are about 3 1/2 years old so replacing those at the same time. Little early but will split up the tires so all 6 aren’t due at the same time.

It will take them about 6 hours to install. You might have them check battery voltage on the sensors as you might want to change them during installation

It will take them about 6 hours to install. You might have them check battery voltage on the sensors as you might want to change them during installation
Thanks. Our Superstar doesn’t have the tire pressure sensors.

Heads up if you are going to Newmar...they are having power issues at the campground. They have a cone blocking site 20 which is 2 down from Tubman's. I was in 21 and we discovered the power in my site was worst than 20. One of my lines would go to 106 and 102. Maintenance believes it is the line (Starting with Tubman's and the adjacent 8 sites), yet they are not blocked.

Personally I wouldn't park there until fixed. Meanwhile I would recommend using your sacrificial surge protector at the pedestal while at Newmar.

When you say run flats , are those the Tyron bands?

Spartan Run Flats made by Hutchinson are more similar to the retro bands. Supposedly you can run on them up to 50 miles, however me thinks 50 yds is enough.
IMG_6852.jpeg

Spartan Run Flats made by Hutchinson are more similar to the retro bands. Supposedly you can run on them up to 50 miles, however me thinks 50 yds is enough.View attachment 25663
Thank you, what is the cost to do the fronts?

Thank you, what is the cost to do the fronts?
As you're on FL you may want to consider going to a nearest NIRVC and getting RettroBands installed. I did this past October with my install of new tires. Here is a thread that discusses it if you're struggling to sleep:

I believe you said you're going to Hoots? I had mine installed at Hoots. Not sure if they are coming this year and the slots fill up fast if so.

Latest resources

Back