Chassis
Spartan K2
Engine
Cummins ISL9
TOW/TOAD
2023 GMC Sierra
Fulltimer
Yes
I had the door seal on our 4369 go bad and wanted to replace. Called Newmar and they sent the door seal however it was incorrect. I tried finding online and several glass and bath businesses around to no avail. Called Newmar parts back and after several more back and forths about what I was looking for they sent a picture of the seal, which I confirmed looked correct, see attached. Cost was about $3 less than part they first sent and they refunded the difference. Seal is one piece 7’ in length.

Seal slides into channel on the vertical opening. I will say that installation of this seal requires some disassembly of shower frame. I remove the piece the seal slides into which also holds the magnets but upon removing screws I realized this was maybe not the right approach as nut plates fell to the bottom behind the piece. I was successful with a lot of measurements, some small strips of double side tape to get them in the right place for reassembly. All worked out but might of been better to remove top frame which I was reluctant, see 2nd picture.

Hope this helps, our seal was 4 years old and we fulltime.

IMG_0913.pngIMG_0917.jpeg

I had the door seal on our 4369 go bad and wanted to replace. Called Newmar and they sent the door seal however it was incorrect. I tried finding online and several glass and bath businesses around to no avail. Called Newmar parts back and after several more back and forths about what I was looking for they sent a picture of the seal, which I confirmed looked correct, see attached. Cost was about $3 less than part they first sent and they refunded the difference. Seal is one piece 7’ in length.

Seal slides into channel on the vertical opening. I will say that installation of this seal requires some disassembly of shower frame. I remove the piece the seal slides into which also holds the magnets but upon removing screws I realized this was maybe not the right approach as nut plates fell to the bottom behind the piece. I was successful with a lot of measurements, some small strips of double side tape to get them in the right place for reassembly. All worked out but might of been better to remove top frame which I was reluctant, see 2nd picture.

Hope this helps, our seal was 4 years old and we fulltime.

View attachment 23626View attachment 23627
Try CR Laurence Architectural Hardware & Glazing Supplies | CRL
They supply the glazing industry and have a ton of shower enclosure gaskets.

So is this the piece that is cut into the sections broken up by the magnets in the fixed portion (non-hinged side) of the door opening? I re-caulked the shower the other day and noticed that the weatherstripping had some black grease (or something similar) behind it, thus I want to remove and clean. From the best I could see, looks like several screws at the top corner of the frame needs to be removed to remove or reposition the top of the frame to get the weatherstripping out of the channel. Does that sound right?

So is this the piece that is cut into the sections broken up by the magnets in the fixed portion (non-hinged side) of the door opening? I re-caulked the shower the other day and noticed that the weatherstripping had some black grease (or something similar) behind it, thus I want to remove and clean. From the best I could see, looks like several screws at the top corner of the frame needs to be removed to remove or reposition the top of the frame to get the weatherstripping out of the channel. Does that sound right?
Yes fits in channel, I removed the vertical piece but suggest removing the top rail. Vertical rail has 5 screws that have make shift nut plates that fall to the bottom and I had some difficulty getting them to stay in place to reinstall.

Latest resources

Back