RV Year
RV Make
Fleetwood
RV Model
Prowler
RV Length
Chassis
single axle
Purchased my single axle rear entrance trailer about a month ago. I did not do my homework and this is turning into a bigger project than planned. Is there a place where I can find fender trim, front and rear marker lights and other associated parts for this trailer?

Purchased my single axle rear entrance trailer about a month ago. I did not do my homework and this is turning into a bigger project than planned. Is there a place where I can find fender trim, front and rear marker lights and other associated parts for this trailer?
Restoration is of course a matter of choice! Everyone wants to view a vehicle that has been restored to original, but are just as happy to see a custom Restoration!!! You must make up your mind how far, and how much money you want to spend on the project. Full original Restoration can easily show you why they demand such high prices! Believe me after you spend the bucks, you won't get them back out!!!

Thanks, not looking to restore to original, will be more of a semi restoration. ie; remove heater and replace with window air conditioner, propane was removed so will put a microwave in that place and will use a portable type electric infrared burner. Also a toaster oven. Do “campers” really use their propane ovens?

Well the answer is yes! Nothing like the smell of a loaf of bread or cinnamon rolls in the oven. You can't get that part of home, in a microwave!

I got rid of my microwave, literally kills the good in food (the reason they call it nuking). Instead I got a toaster/oven/air fryer, so I could still get the homey smells I enjoy.

I would never get rid of the propane system, propane is much better than electric in my opinion!!!

This is a brick heater (what in the know off grid fulltimers use)!!!
17028339529767617389704063662302.jpg

Harborfreighttools has trailer lighting kits that are cheap and work well! You have a box, so you have a blank slate! Have fun with it!!!

Just told my wife, I’m gonna pass it off to someone else.

EDIT: Haven't told her yet, but I'm gonna keep it. Gonna work on the saggy bathroom floor and dry rot on front under window.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back