• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2 trips to lazydays Tampa still no Motorhome

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Unfortunate dealer experience is why we always opt for Factory Delivery on new coach available from Newmar. Yes it can take upto a week of your time, 1 to 5 days, but when you accept delivery the coach is as Correct as any new coach can be at delivery. We are planning to take delivery of the 2024 DSDP in the early fall at the Nappanee Service Center.

Exactly what we did in 2019, for delivery of our 2020 Canyon Star! Newmar "tech's" did the inspections & fixed any issues, prior to our arrival, & a couple of issues, while we were there! Best learning experience, & delivery experience, that one could hope for!!
It's a shame that each owner does not get this type of experience at "Delivery"!
For the "Hundred's of Thousand's" of Dollars paid for these Coaches, when new, this is the type of "Delivery" experience each purchaser should receive!

By contrast, La Mesa in Tucson did oil changes on the engine and generator, tested everything, did a full service on the Oasis, filled the propane, flushed the tanks, washed the coach, had a cleaning crew go over the interior, (and probably some other stuff Im forgetting) and when I went out to see what was taking so long, I caught them installing all six new house batteries.

All without being asked!

I just went there to pick up the coach. They also paid my semi-local La Mesa dealership in Davis Ca to work on a slide after the sale, even though I bought it as is with no warranty.

Thats customer service and it really sets the good outfits apart from the rest.
Wow….rare excellent experience and service!

Latest resources

Back