• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2002 Tiffin Phaeton purchase

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Make an offer commensurate with water damage, paint (& body if needed) repair and new flooring. Of course at this point, he might be paying you to take it away. FWIW, I have a friend that works for Freightliner custom chassis and this is along the lines of what he's shopping for, perhaps just a few years newer.
It has low miles. The fiberglass is cracked around stress points, not from accidents I would guess. I can fix the problems but I have learned not to buy things just because I can fix them. I have enough projects and not enough time now.

I can hook him up. I think the guy will come down from his $37000 perch.

I've learned the same, too much crap going on at the same time just means you're buried in crap, not an ideal place to be. I've also come to the realization I'm weak and sometimes want stuff I really don't need. I'm also rational so I can explain why XYZ is worth $ instead of the seller's $$$$$$$ asking price. Usually their inflated opinion about the value of XYZ takes precedence over my real world, non-emotional explanation otherwise. This keeps me from having something else to deal with. . . . .usually. Sometimes they'll realize an opportunity to dump their crap, even at a loss just for the sake of being rid of it and accept my (often very low) offer.

Latest resources

Back