Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

2007Agile

RVF Regular
Just bought a 2007 SS Agile Roadtrek. Previous owner said she didn't use shower or wet bath faucet (the kind on a 60" hose the curls up in the wall).
Turned on the pump and water leaks all over from the faucet, including the supply lines and cartridge. Changed to a Moen cartridge that fits and was recommended on a web blog, but still leaks around where the supply lines plug in the bottom of the faucet. Anyone know of a replacement assembly that will fit? Bought an American Brass similar fixture it is about 1/4" too large a mounting hole, and as you may know, the faucet on a Road Trek is mounted into a metal hole which would be very difficult to enlarge.

This is the kind of sink faucet I am looking for. Have attempted to contact several RV dealers this morning but only was able to leave a message for one and they will research, the other alleged Road Trek dealer phones simply ring with no way to leave a message and no one to answer. The Road Trek website "contact dealer" form page
gives an error message to 'try again later'.
Something tells me service may be an issue with my new-to-me 2007 RoadTrek.
However, looking at more recent YouTube videos, it looks like the SS Agile bathroom faucet/shower has not changed significantly since 2007 so I'm hoping it is still available.

In summary, I need a replacement of 2007 Roadtrek SS Agile bathroom sink/shower faucet assembly -- leaks pretty bad in multiple places around the single handle control and supply hoses even after replacement of cartridge so presume I need a complete unit.
Looks similar to the current shower faucets (2016-2021) so presumably is still available, but I cannot find one.

Attachments

• 2016_BathroomFaucetShower2.jpg
    2016_BathroomFaucetShower2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 2020_BathroomFaucetShower3.jpg
    2020_BathroomFaucetShower3.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
OK, the response has been overwhelming! Thank you so much! ;-)
To break the ice, I will mention that the dealer got back to me that they are contacting the manufacturer and that they hold out little hope because RoadTrek does not support older models once the parts run out!
I'm going to be more optimistic since the faucet looks identical (dimensionally) to the ones in new SS Agiles, so hopefully they can provide one to me -- unless they have been outlawed by California EPA or something.
But SERIOUSLY? What do people do with leaking SS Agile faucets assemblies? Take their RoadTrek to the dismantler? Skip their showers? Certainly there is a replacement part SOMEWHERE! Egads!

The currently sold faucets from Roadtrek will not work in a 2007 Agile without modification. They are Ultrafaucet 12500 (chrome), or 12503 (for Stainless), but the threaded mounting base or stem is too long to use over the sink drawer in an Agile. Newer RT's don't seem to have a sliding drawer sink so that is less of an issue.
It is possible with some moderate handyman skills to modify the faucet support to work by trimming the support carefully and bending the copper line inside. I do not know if there is a drop-in replacement for the original shower faucet.

Just bought a 2007 SS Agile Roadtrek. Previous owner said she didn't use shower or wet bath faucet (the kind on a 60" hose the curls up in the wall).
Turned on the pump and water leaks all over from the faucet, including the supply lines and cartridge. Changed to a Moen cartridge that fits and was recommended on a web blog, but still leaks around where the supply lines plug in the bottom of the faucet. Anyone know of a replacement assembly that will fit? Bought an American Brass similar fixture it is about 1/4" too large a mounting hole, and as you may know, the faucet on a Road Trek is mounted into a metal hole which would be very difficult to enlarge.
The sink idea in the bathroom is more trouble than what it worth. Wonder if anyone has decided to remove it, cabinet and all?

Latest resources

Back