Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

sulliesrvliving

RVF Newbee
Last night some of our lights won't turn off? They just keep dimming bright to low light. We had to shut off the main power by the passenger seat because some of the lights were getting really hot. When we turned the main back on they started the same thing, so frustrating. Has anyone else had this problem?

Last night some of our lights won't turn off? They just keep dimming bright to low light. We had to shut off the main power by the passenger seat because some of the lights were getting really hot. When we turned the main back on they started the same thing, so frustrating. Has anyone else had this problem?

My friends 2013 Entegra Aspire has running, driving, and sometimes low beams that won’t shut off. Is yours a relay or switch issue?

Low voltage will cause high heat in a circuit. I would look at the fuses, switches, and relays in the circuit that is doing it. Test a fuse with a multimeter set on ohms and continuity. I have seen fuses blown that still passed voltage enough to read on the meter but not enough current.

Latest resources

Back