• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
here is everything the coach left the factory with
looks like it has an inverter

mike
That’s just a standard equipment list. They can also provide a build sheet with that six digit unit number with options and any specials that might have been ordered. Just looking at the pics I can see four or five factory options that aren’t on that list.

That coach has optional features not on that list. That is a list of standard features. The build sheet is based on the production number on that list - 412111. Mine is six pages and includes dates, weights, model and serial numbers of everythng, specific equipment, options, specials etc.

The obvious options I can see on that coach are the 3 burner cooktop/convection micro combo in lieu of the standard stove/oven, the four door fridge, the overhead TV, the washer/dryer, and probably the roof mount sat dish unless that was added later. It’s likely there are more that aren’t visible in the pics or listed in the add. You need the build sheet to identify exactly what came with the coach. I’ll pm some Newmar contact info to you.

this is right from newmar as per question

Natalie J. Miller​

12:38 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
The first part will be the standard items, the second half of the PDF where it is listed as optional is what was optioned in on the unit.

Natalie Miller | Sales Customer Experience Coordinator
Newmar Sales
O: (800) 852-1731 || F: (574)773-2895
www.newmarcorp.com

Attachments

• newmar 4037.pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 12
this is right from newmar as per question

Natalie J. Miller​

12:38 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
The first part will be the standard items, the second half of the PDF where it is listed as optional is what was optioned in on the unit.

Natalie Miller | Sales Customer Experience Coordinator
Newmar Sales
O: (800) 852-1731 || F: (574)773-2895
www.newmarcorp.com
I see that it says page 1 of 2 but I don’t see page two

well i put a offer in on the unit with a few conditions that where offered by some of the members that responded
it really is super clean and has everything we need

i will keep u posted

mike

@mikern in the master bedroom, foreword wardrobe (closet) on the back wall there should be a “build sheet” that lists a lot of items that are both standard and options. Serial numbers and model numbers are included.

I couldnt see the second page in the pdf you posted but here it is:

1C61A941-EDF3-43D0-837B-A952AC1600FC.jpeg

Some nice options there. Also explains the colors - nice looking custom coach! It also tells you the sat dish was a dealer add-on or some other after-market install so you should inspect that carefully, not so much for function, but quality of installation/roof and condition in that area.

well i can inform everyone that we are the new owners
i cannot express how much everyone on this forum has helped us make this decision to join the newmar world
making a call to newmar and actually getting a human to talk ,priceless
we are looking forward to the next journey , if u see ontario license plate heading to florida in the winter wave , we would great u all

mike

Congrats! I like that coach, the low miles, the great condition, the nice options, new tires, etc. When you have questions (and you will) or get fault codes, just post them and you’ll get some pretty quick responses. Also learn to use your LBCU in advance - its a handy tool. There are quite a few here who have already been over the hurdles so you’ll always get help and ideas based on real experience.

Just to get you started, be nice to your DEF system, keep it nearly full of fresh DEF and consider changing the DEF filter since its probably the original. The book will state a maintenance interval of 250k - 300k miles (depending on the source), but that was derived for truckers who do that in a couple years. Its just a paper filter and will deteriorate over time. Its also cheap and easy to change.

Enjoy!

Latest resources

Back