2025 London Aire Changes

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thanks for the good spy info @redbaron.
New wire routing to clean up ATC lighting box. This is the KIB Lighting box commonly found in the shoe storage.
Thank goodness. That is currently an overflowing rat's nest.

What is interesting is that they have relocated all of this wiring into the basement area. with runs going down the walls, and no so many wires going across the ceiling.

This appears to be a cost reduction change vs something that was designed to cleanup just to improve quality.

Looking at the wiring mess in the basement area (top of basement) it is already a major rats nest--so I am wondering just how much worse its going to be with this change.

What is interesting is that they have relocated all of this wiring into the basement area. with runs going down the walls, and no so many wires going across the ceiling.

This appears to be a cost reduction change vs something that was designed to cleanup just to improve quality.

Looking at the wiring mess in the basement area (top of basement) it is already a major rats nest--so I am wondering just how much worse its going to be with this change.
Possibly this will allow for additional wire routing if needed, from basement up a wall maybe possible. In the ceiling was very limited.

When I saw this change I instantly thought of what you’ve been through.

Latest resources

Back