RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
2025 LONDON AIRE
NEW FEATURES AND PRODUCT CHANGES

FLOOR PLANS
The following 2024 London Aire models are still in the line-up for the 2025 model year: 4535, 4551, and 4569. The London Aire 4521 and 4579 are no longer available.

There is one new floor plan offered for the 2025 model year:
2025 London Aire 4595:
• Similar to the Essex 4595, this is a full wall slide bath and a half model with a King Bed.
• The front living area features opposing sofas, an 87” Hide-A-Bed Sofa on the off-door side and a 74” Jack Knife Sofa on the door side.
• The galley houses a Hide-A-Leaf Dinette rearward of the 87” Hide-A-Bed Sofa with a large pantry, residential refrigerator, and large shelf storage.
• You will find the half bath, all-electric cooktop, and space for an optional beverage center opposite the dinette and pantry.
• The master bedroom houses a King Bed opposite a large dresser with a TV and large overhead cabinet.
• The rear bathroom features dual sinks, a standard washer and dryer, two wardrobes, and a large 40”x32” shower.
CHASSIS
• Freightliner Chassis will be the standard chassis for 2025, with the Spartan Chassis becoming optional.
• Curt Spectrum Integrated Brake Controller is optional on the Freightliner chassis.

CABINETS AND FURNITURE
• The Driver and Passenger seats are now air cooled.
• For 2025, there are new cabinet colors including: Sable Maple, Sedona Maple, and Morel Maple. With Sable Maple being the standard woodgrain.
• Additionally, there is a new painted cabinetry color available Summit.
• These cabinet colors are available in either a High Gloss finish or new Suede finish. With Suede replacing the Matte finish from 2024.
• There is a new option for Two-Tone Cabinetry. Dark Woodgrains, Sable and Sedona, will be used on the lower cabinets and throughout the coach (trim, fascia, feature ceilings, window treatments, passage doors, wardrobe doors, and pantry doors), with the Summit (White) Woodgrain to be used on upper cabinetry. Summit is the only option for the upper cabinetry.
• Furniture and captain seats now feature real Italian Leather. *Valances, Fascia, Headboard, etc., will feature Ultraleather.

ELECTRICAL FEATURES
• A temperature monitor for the water bay has been added to the silverleaf system.
• The in dash Xite monitors will be housed under a single piece of glass. These will still be two separate monitors, but provide a sleeker, cleaner appearance.
• New wire routing to clean up ATC lighting box. This is the KIB Lighting box commonly found in the shoe storage.

EXTERIOR FEATURES
• The Compartment Doors change to Morryde for 2025.
• Four new graphic designs and colors are available for 2025: Stargazer, Tuscan, Titanium, and Waterloo.

INTERIOR FEATURES
• A low-profile solid surface splash guard will be featured instead of the previously used lit glass divider on the 4535, 4551, and 4595.

CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• The Passenger Laptop Tray has been discontinued.

WINDOWS, AWNINGS, VENTS AND DOORS
• Hogan Sparrow will be the option replacing Linen Tweed for any special.
• Hogan Sparrow is standard on the Tuscan and Titanium graphics.
OPTION CHANGES
• There is a new option for Starlink Internet.
• The 4595 has a new option to add a beverage center ILO of the rearward kitchen cabinet on the door side.

Any info on other models?? like the DS and MA??

Will this be the year for the Cummins changes for the new laws or whatever it is regarding regens, ECM, DEF or whatever it is that was going into effect in 2024?

@redbaron .... following as well - any information on the DS or MA ??
I did not get other coach information. FL is available on MA & LA for certain. I heard its also available for Essex --but I am not positive about that one.

Any info on other models?? like the DS and MA??
No, I only have been spying on the LA, so I didn't think to try to find the other coach info.

With Cornerstone offering a FL chassis now, I am strongly leaning towards that as a viable option.

Gotcha.. sounds like a few folks are jumping to Entegra now.. wonder what the catalyst is?

RedBaron what would you do differently on a 2025 LA from your 2022 LA?

mod edit: would you do ==> did you do? :)

RedBaron what would you do differently on a 2025 LA from your 2022 LA?

I would not order the in-motion satellite, and probably would not order the HD satellite either. I just never use it anymore---ever!

Besides that---nothing would be changed, which is yet another reason I am holding on to the 2022 for at least 18 months.

I am spending the time researching Entegra, Foretravel, Tiffin (only casually), and Newell, while keeping a very close eye on how Newmar product and support evolves over the time.

Latest resources

Back