• Commercial/Vendors welcome

3D Printing and RVing

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Neal are you back up and printing? I'd like to see a pic of your pantry slider bins.
There is a new firmware release (major) available: 3.9.0. Also, my Prusa shipment arrived...let me know if you want a couple PTFE tubes.
Hope your rehab is going well.

@BuckyII my Prusa shipment was supposed to come today but it got delayed in customs, it arrived in Memphis today so it will probably deliver tomorrow. I ordered 4 PTFE tubes and a few more spools of various things as the shipping was the same with 4 PTFE tubes vs. tubes + filament. I know you offered and appreciate it but you should keep them. I got the hot end kit which I assembled and then got the assembled one that was supposed to come with a PTFE tube which it did, some junk that is not the one for the i3 MK3S so I thought it was misleading. I'll probably keep the hotend in my spares. I had to buy a few extra fans about a year ago as one of those thin wires broke out of the blue so next time around at Prusa you may want to add a spare fan, it's the one on the front of the extruder that failed for me.

I'm going to update the firmware as soon as I get reassembled, it's downloaded and waiting. I'll see if I have any pics of the pantry sliders soon but here is the concept in Fusion.

Attachments

• bin.png
    bin.png
    225.5 KB · Views: 13
I think when this hotend goes in I'm going to use the Olsson Ruby nozzle I bought and just stick with it. A YouTube video popped up on it today which has me convinced to try it again.

For the cost of the Olsson nozzle, yes you should try it and not have to change for a long time!

Here is a simple little thing printed today...for soft water testing-it fits nicely over the cap of the testing strip bottle when not in use.
IMG_1751.jpg

Well, I am getting my 3D printer today. Now the real learning begins.

Learning you call it? See you in group therapy!

@Neal are you back up and printing? I'd like to see a pic of your pantry slider bins.
There is a new firmware release (major) available: 3.9.0. Also, my Prusa shipment arrived...let me know if you want a couple PTFE tubes.
Hope your rehab is going well.

Prusa shipment arrived. Hope to be inhaling burnt plastic later this evening :)

Filament is flowing again but not after 4 hours of fiddling. MMU2 issues as usual but probably because the Olsson Ruby nozzle is/was clogged. Once I removed it and used the new brass one all works as expected. Done fiddling! Have plastic to burn!! 30 hour print has started.

I took mine out of the box to fined loose hardware. It looks like I am missing a spring for the base. :(. Had to send an email on the issue. Will see what happens.

I took mine out of the box to fined loose hardware. It looks like I am missing a spring for the base. :(. Had to send an email on the issue. Will see what happens.

Pics?

Latest resources

Back