• Commercial/Vendors welcome

3D Printing and RVing

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Still waiting on my order. It's stuck in customs in Hawaii after originating from china.
There are worse things than being stuck in Hawaii 😎

What size belly tank will you be installing on the aircraft? That’s a pretty good size puddle to jump.

Neal will be driving his rig, RVTW confirms there is a route available.
😃

@Neal When it arrives, would like to see picture of the CNC'd part and approximate cost breakdown.
The shipment arrived today, from China, a month after ordering. I am thrilled with the result, so cool. Can't wait to install it and see how it works (on my plane).

xometry-part.JPG

The shipment arrived today, from China, a month after ordering. I am thrilled with the result, so cool. Can't wait to install it and see how it works (on my plane).

View attachment 21089
@Neal Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Great to know about this resource.

@Neal I pulled the trigger today on the MK4 (Kit)....Cyber Monday deal with free shipping and some freebees. Delivery is 5-6 weeks which is okay (busy with Christmas projects) ...after receipt will be putting my MK3 up for sale. The MK4 seems to be more reliable, easier to service and the Wi-Fi capability were the biggest selling points.

That sounds great. I purchased the MMU3 upgrade to get rid of my painful MMU2S and hope that helps me some. Let me know how it works out for you. I'm dreading the assembly process for the MMU3 but can't wait for it to be done. Should have never gotten the MMU - 3D printing turned not fun with it.

By the way I finally installed that mount I had made from Xometry today on my plane, sooooo cool! Will show a pic when all put back together.

@Neal I pulled the trigger today on the MK4 (Kit)....Cyber Monday deal with free shipping and some freebees. Delivery is 5-6 weeks which is okay (busy with Christmas projects) ...after receipt will be putting my MK3 up for sale. The MK4 seems to be more reliable, easier to service and the Wi-Fi capability were the biggest selling points.
It's probably your fault :), maybe it's that this MMU3 is still driving me crazy....but I'm about to order a MK4 :geek: Any update on yours? Built yet? Reports?

It's probably your fault :), maybe it's that this MMU3 is still driving me crazy....but I'm about to order a MK4 :geek: Any update on yours? Built yet? Reports?
Hi @Neal Happy New Year.
Sorry to report...I ended up cancelling the order (The long lead time provided too much time to second guess myself). Therefore, I can't offer any glowing reports on how wonderful it is...you can't blame it on me!

Latest resources

Back