• Commercial/Vendors welcome

4th of July!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Grilling steaks, sipping Malbec, Pinot or Merlot and watching the sunset from the comfort of our secret boondocking site on a north coast beach overlooking the Pacific ocean.
I’m going to recon Mattole Beach CG next month. Park the coach in Petrolia and run down there in the jeep to see if its doable. If so it would be a good coastal BD site. Also like Union Landing. And of course if you're up to the drive in, Shelter Cove is a great coastal hangout.

Too rainy to do anything here for Canada Day today.

We got some heavy rain and even some pea size hail, but Canada Day was fun in Sherwood Park, AB.

I finished it up with a five mile run along the North Saskatchewan River, and now we’re waiting for the fireworks from the balcony at my sister-in-law’s place.

004FE9D5-A3AB-4357-8B40-C5191B8F0D4C.jpeg
46B030D0-893B-4FF8-BF72-B3E30CF4C0D5.jpeg
E670A021-784E-4BCE-9587-E269DBABFDD3.jpeg
EAF59A2E-8041-4887-8DB2-6EF1DC484C6F.jpeg

I'm going to use the time to install my Safe-T-Plus for our upcoming first long voyage in August.

Sitting in the courtyard, chores done, mister on, cold beverage in hand, right around 100° - this is how we’ll spend the 4th.

B2E747BF-93FB-45D9-824B-5868BA2BAFCB.jpeg

we built this courtyard (and a lot of other improvements) about three years ago - was just weeds all the way to the house when we bought the place.

Weeelllllllll to many loose ends at the shop, I will open from 10:00 to 2:00 then boogie out to a family picnic. Some ice cold Margaritas and a few beers and I will be sitting pretty.

Or falling pretty.....LOL

Latest resources

Back