RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
I personally will have to shelter in place, but a nice display should be in plain view!

I hope to live vicariously through you all this 4th!

Anyone planning something for the grand celebration?

200.gif

I’ll be sitting this one out at home as well. For many years I spent the evening of the 4th in a stealthy partol vehicle with the sole purpose or intervening in illegal fireworks use (and hopefully doing some good for public safety) and as a result spoiling some peoples fun. These days I just observe the holiday quietly at home.

We will be having dinner at a private club with a prime viewing of the town’s display. Should be a good time😎

Grilling steaks, sipping Malbec, Pinot or Merlot and watching the sunset from the comfort of our secret boondocking site on a north coast beach overlooking the Pacific ocean.

Grilling steaks, sipping Malbec, Pinot or Merlot and watching the sunset from the comfort of our secret boondocking site on a north coast beach overlooking the Pacific ocean.
I wish I was there with you.....well in a similar location anyway and I'd choose a Pinot and I like it iced.

Darrell

Too rainy to do anything here for Canada Day today.
Just got word from a friend of mine in Olds Alberta. A tornado touched down near them. Here in Calgary it was blistering hot! I'd rather be at the coast right now.

Not sure where you folks are but stay safe!

Latest resources

Back