• Commercial/Vendors welcome

6 more days until Christmas

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Well, it looks like it's going to be one of those nights. But what the heck, it's the 24th, right?

DSCN2567.JPG

Edit: The next morning. :)

DSCN2641.JPG

Last edited:
LadyDi and I have agreed to simply cancel 2020; ALL of it, including Christmas! Our kids and grandkids are all in on this. We are planning two (maybe three) Christmases in 2021, depending on how 2021 goes. :rolleyes:

Near the end of this week, we will be having a nice dinner, complete with prime rib and a very nice bottle of wine. We're just gonna call it an "at-home-date night." ;)

TJ/
It is also much the same with us. Normally ,at this time we are expecting our whole family to arrive for Xmas Eve. This year, it will just be by Zoom? We did put up our outside decorations to cheer up the neighbors, but did not put up our big indoor tree, nor many inside decorations. It all feels so strange. After the family Zoom,we are going to do a festive Raclette dinner for two. It is hard to beat hot melted cheese on a cold night??? Judy D

I got to share a beer with the guy buying my house today. We have to tackle a couple of things to appease the appraiser. Good times. 14 days to go.
Christmas will resume next year. This year we're all so tired of the disappointments it feels like we have to physically move on in order to see a brighter tomorrow. At least we're all on the same page.

Well, it looks like it's going to be one of those nights. But what the heck, it's the 24th, right?

View attachment 4661

Looks like it does here, @Jim. This was about 7:00 yesterday morning; about the same this morning but a little less color. Temperature was 22. Maybe we need to re-read the "going south for the winter" memo. :ROFLMAO:

DB270819-37CD-42D4-B2CF-C5C2917638DE.jpeg

TJ

OMG @TJ&LadyDi, it's worth it, if for anything but the view. That is over the top beautiful!

Funny you would mention hot melted cheese; as we just finished eating wonderful grille cheese sandwiches, & hot chicken noodle soup, as our Christmas Eve feast!
A cozy Christmas Eve now with a nice glass of Pinot Grigio, relaxing and deciding what pictures to hang next!:giggle:
"Mare" & I have been hanging pictures in the new house all day, in preparation for a visit this weekend from our Son & his family!
I'm loving this "RV Port" home, but it has been a challenge for us old folks getting everything in place!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Funny you would mention hot melted cheese; as we just finished eating wonderful grille cheese sandwiches, & hot chicken noodle soup, as our Christmas Eve feast!
A cozy Christmas Eve now with a nice glass of Pinot Grigio...
Hilarious, so did we!
My kinda people! (y)

TJ

A cozy Christmas Eve now with a nice glass of Pinot Grigio
@Jabber Jaw, you beat us to the punch, but barely. While we do like Pinot Grigio, tonight we broke out a bottle of our favorite Basque Pilota Txakolina and are enjoying some right now. Just had a case shipped to us this week, so it could be a VERY Merry Christmas for LadyDi and I. ;)

TJ

Latest resources

Back