Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
So for the men in this group, that means 5 more days until you have to get serious.

get serious
I’m training for that right now
4FCF779D-F45A-45CD-917D-492DAFC036EA.jpeg

:)

4 more days!

Which means you really only have "3" more days, unless you want to be shopping on Christmas day.

It's crunch time fellas. :eek:

LadyDi and I have agreed to simply cancel 2020; ALL of it, including Christmas! Our kids and grandkids are all in on this. We are planning two (maybe three) Christmases in 2021, depending on how 2021 goes. :rolleyes:

Near the end of this week, we will be having a nice dinner, complete with prime rib and a very nice bottle of wine. We're just gonna call it an "at-home-date night." ;)

TJ

Last edited:
LadyDi and I have agreed to simply cancel 2020; ALL of it, including Christmas! Our kids and grandkids are all in on this. We are planning two (maybe three) Christmases in 2020, depending on how 2021 goes. :rolleyes:

Near the end of this week, we will be having a nice dinner, complete with prime rib and a very nice bottle of wine. We're just gonna call it an "at-home-date night." ;)

TJ
We have done the same thing. Kind of sad, really. Every year since I've known her, Trish sees Christmas as a time to challenge the decorating abilities of Baltimore. She spends weeks adorning every room in our house with Christmas cheer. And I mean every room! Each bathroom, every bedroom, the den, living room, kitchen, hallway, the gate at the entrance to the property, the trees at the gate, both decks here at the house, etc. EVERYTHING!

And this year, we didn't even set up a tree.

Earlier in the year, we had to evict a tenant (and 9 members of her family) from one of our rental properties. They did so much damage that it wiped out any profit we had made on the place in the last 2 years. We worked on it for 3 months with the intent of re-renting it, but at the end of that time, we decided we just didn't want to chance another bad tenant. So we spent another couple months getting it ready to sell. This process was both physically and mentally draining and the time we were spending on the rehab was time we needed for other projects. So we worked both ends of the candle.

The Key West trip ate up another month. Then back to working on the RV park and the constant grind to find competent help, etc. Next thing we know, Christmas is upon us and we're just worn out. And as we're juggling these balls, a week long trip to Pensacola is a week away.

But my Son, his wife and 2 of our grandchildren will be coming up from Stewart and Trish and I will come down from NC, and we'll all converge at our other sons home in Pensacola. Lots of time for evening BBQ's, corn hole championships, and a chance to remember why we all live in separate cities now. It should be fun, for awhile. lol

But anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Last edited:
Still a couple of days left until Christmas. Just sayin. . .

1608734199606.png

Latest resources

Back