• Commercial/Vendors welcome

A concept Tesla super C electric motorhome. It’s purdy. 😊

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Looks like a Tesla Cybertruck on steroids.

The concept is cool, and I like what Tesla has done to the overall transportation market, but the driver configuration would need to be changed to be inclusive for a 2nd person. Should be a minor thing, but probably won’t happen until charging infrastructure is widespread enough that this vehicle changes from a local/regional vehicle to an OTR vehicle with driving teams. Only then will Tesla see a market reason to change the seating arrangement.

The concept is cool, and I like what Tesla has done to the overall transportation market, but the driver configuration would need to be changed to be inclusive for a 2nd person. Should be a minor thing, but probably won’t happen until charging infrastructure is widespread enough that this vehicle changes from a local/regional vehicle to an OTR vehicle with driving teams. Only then will Tesla see a market reason to change the seating arrangement.
Yah I agree. I doubt anyone is actually working on something like this. But fun to think about.

And yep. Outside of depot megacharger facilities I don’t think you will see megachargers at flying J anytime soon. Europe and Asia will be doing this kind of thing next year though. The learning curve will start there as with all things EV. Once they figure it out North America will dip its toes in. Interesting stuff though.

Someone has to keep dreaming, that's how we came up with so much physical stuff over the last century and it's how we're coming up with so much digital stuff now. I'm able to use an app on my phone to help my boys sell scout popcorn, who'd of thought that would be a thing back in the early 90's when I was selling popcorn with a paper order form and shoddy penmanship.

I just wish they would stop bleeding the taxpayer to make something happen that is not ready for the market yet, unless forced by the same gov. I don't believe the Gov. had much to do with the ICE.

I just wish they would stop bleeding the taxpayer to make something happen that is not ready for the market yet, unless forced by the same gov. I don't believe the Gov. had much to do with the ICE.
Yah. Subsidies are a tricky topic and it’s different regionally. Where we are the EV world gets very little in comparison to big oil, pipelines etc. it’s estimated that fuel products like gas, diesel, natural gas etc would be at least twice as expensive as they are now. If we are going to get rid of taxpayer subsidies let’s start with the big stuff.

Yah. Subsidies are a tricky topic and it’s different regionally. Where we are the EV world gets very little in comparison to big oil, pipelines etc. it’s estimated that fuel products like gas, diesel, natural gas etc would be at least twice as expensive as they are now. If we are going to get rid of taxpayer subsidies let’s start with the big stuff.
I am not going to get into that debate but that is standard BS you EV people always revert to. The oil and gas industries do not get subsidies. But lets play a little game. Why dont you Canucks convert your whole military over to EV vehicles.....lets see how effective you are. Notice we have been discussing the Strategic reserve down here in the US? How important it is to our security? We are not concerned with our electric grid as much.....go figure.

So to carry this one more!!!
With Elon's back tracking, and an infustrcture issue, this concept RV may be powered by hydrogen!!!

So to carry this one more!!!
With Elon's back tracking, and an infustrcture issue, this concept RV may be powered by hydrogen!!!
Well. It’s somebodies concept RV that has nothing to do with Tesla. I suspect getting a chassis from Tesla would be pretty tough as they are all pre sold and they only build a few a month. . Don’t expect to see it anytime soon.

Infrastructure wise I would think it’s still easier to charge a motorhome like this than find a hydrogen filling facility. Electricity is everywhere. Hydrogen not so much.

Either way. It’s a product that is still down the road a bit. 😎

Latest resources

Back