Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI A look at Newmar's price changes between 2019 and 2023 (MSRP)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So, now our older coaches are an investment? Whodathunk? :oops:

While I typically buy NEW I would look hard at the used (gently used) market if I was buying (I'm not). I am seeing a flooding of late model Newmar's being listed, not sure why but I have my hunches. I think the deals are going to be big in the pre-owned market.
@Neal ... I'd be interested in the hunches. I was wondering the same thing.

FLSteve :unsure:

@Neal ... I'd be interested in the hunches. I was wondering the same thing.
Q/A issues - problems! Several late model owners I know have had a long list and very serious issues. I would definitely be hiring an inspector for any new or used purchase if there was a next purchase.

I would love to see a similar comparison of invoice pricing or whatever one would need to look at to see what dealerships are being charged.

My guess is everyone is getting a piece of the pie but is this mainly driven by Winnebago trying to redeem on their acquisition? We will probably never know but many of us also won't pay these prices. The pre-owned market is the candy store now. Matt Miller sure timed things right!

Q/A issues - problems! Several late model owners I know have had a long list and very serious issues. I would definitely be hiring an inspector for any new or used purchase if there was a next purchase.
In a fantasy world you'd expect the dealership to be doing QA on a new vehicle, just to avoid the possibility of a disgruntled new owner parking a rig out front with a big lemonade wrap on it.

But no, dealers just don't seem to give 2 craps about reputation anymore, because they know if they don't sell it today, some other idiot will show up tomorrow, and they will, trust me.

In a fantasy world you'd expect the dealership to be doing QA on a new vehicle, just to avoid the possibility of a disgruntled new owner parking a rig out front with a big lemonade wrap on it.

But no, dealers just don't seem to give 2 craps about reputation anymore, because they know if they don't sell it today, some other idiot will show up tomorrow, and they will, trust me.
Sad, but true.

Sad, but true.

I am one of those disgruntled customers dealing with a so called reputable dealer. They won't fix the problem they created, but told me they will sell my coach at a discount consignment rate instead.

Neil, this is a subject fresh in my mind, there are quite a few 2020-2022 out there, the problem is people are trying to get more than the paid new (still living in the Covid Bubble). Most no longer have Newmar warranty left on them. For me there just wasn’t enough savings to entice me for a used one. I’m sure if you look long enough and are willing to travel all over the US there is a deal out there.
I have to wonder where the price ceiling is, will we see a million dollar Dutch Star in the near future?

Latest resources

Back