RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4047
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CR-V
In another thread this morning, @Neal posted that he was doing some site maintenance regarding the Tapa-a-Talk plug-in. He has locked out the reply function there, so I just wanted to give him a "Tip of the Ol' Sombrero" for all his work in setting up and maintaining this site.

IMHO, this is the best RV site going! Neal has provided us with a very friendly, well-run and informative place to gather and share our thoughts, projects, travels and experiences. I think this has been especially helpful during these times when our ability to physically "gather" has been severely restricted...and, for good reason I think.

Thanks, Neal! This ol' RVer appreciates all your efforts.

TJ

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4369
RV Length
43’ 9”
TOW/TOAD
2016 Colorado
I will join @TJ&LadyDi and give a tip of the hat 🎩 for your efforts. Appreciate having the forum to get, share and meet people with with like interests.

Jim

RV Year
RV Make
Tiffin
RV Model
Phaeton QTH
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock
I've set up and run a couple of vBulletin sites, and I know the work that goes into the initial set up, as well as the ongoing effort to keep it interesting while it grows a base. It's not easy. It's full time. And seldom does anyone thank you for investing your money in a product that you give away.

Let me join those above and say thank you for creating this site @Neal. You're doing a great Job! (y)

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4018
RV Length
40’
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
While I still visit that “other site” as they have a long time, mature group, I really love the way this site is set up. It is so intuitive and easy to use. In the long run this site is going to be a dominant player in the Rv community for sure. Thanks @Neal !