Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
In another thread this morning, @Neal posted that he was doing some site maintenance regarding the Tapa-a-Talk plug-in. He has locked out the reply function there, so I just wanted to give him a "Tip of the Ol' Sombrero" for all his work in setting up and maintaining this site.

IMHO, this is the best RV site going! Neal has provided us with a very friendly, well-run and informative place to gather and share our thoughts, projects, travels and experiences. I think this has been especially helpful during these times when our ability to physically "gather" has been severely restricted...and, for good reason I think.

Thanks, Neal! This ol' RVer appreciates all your efforts.

TJ

I will join @TJ&LadyDi and give a tip of the hat ? for your efforts. Appreciate having the forum to get, share and meet people with with like interests.

I've set up and run a couple of vBulletin sites, and I know the work that goes into the initial set up, as well as the ongoing effort to keep it interesting while it grows a base. It's not easy. It's full time. And seldom does anyone thank you for investing your money in a product that you give away.

Let me join those above and say thank you for creating this site @Neal. You're doing a great Job! (y)

While I still visit that “other site” as they have a long time, mature group, I really love the way this site is set up. It is so intuitive and easy to use. In the long run this site is going to be a dominant player in the Rv community for sure. Thanks @Neal !

Latest resources

Back