Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ac rev 2012. Fridge not cooling. Is it because I’m not level?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

adam54601

RVF Newbee
So we are camping for the holiday weekend. The fridge worked great at home in my barn and we had to park at a spot where we are a little uneven, rear is higher than the front. Little bit but uneven nonetheless. So the fridge wasn’t working.

1. Do I leave inverter on when on shore power?
2. Why is the water pump for fridge running when I try to get door water but no water coming out?every other faucet and appliance works with water. And yes shore water as well.

Appreciate any help. It’s not hot today or anything that would make a fridge work harder

If it is an AC refrigerator, the inverter must be on to power it. I neverturn my inverter of unless working on the batteries, etc. If it is an inverter/charger, it must be on to charge thebatteries.

Try shutting off the breaker for the refrigerator for a few minutes. Then turn it back on. That may reset things.

If it is an AC refrigerator, the inverter must be on to power it. I neverturn my inverter of unless working on the batteries, etc. If it is an inverter/charger, it must be on to charge thebatteries.

Try shutting off the breaker for the refrigerator for a few minutes. Then turn it back on. That may reset things.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back